CANCELLEDHello everybodyCANCELLED by artvelocity
My last giveaway was SO successful, I just HAD to do it again!
Also, to give more people a chance to win!
This time though, I will be giving 135 points to 3 lucky winners.
Read the details below for your chance to win.
The rules are the same as last time. Everyone welcome to participate, and as always, joining is totally free (As lottos are against the dA rules).
Here's what you need to do to enter:
Step One: Add this journal to your faves.
Step two: Add me (artvelocity) to your watch- Ignore this if you are already watching me-
Step 3 (optional) Write a journal about this giveaway.
The first place winner will get 90 points. Second place will receive 30 points, and 3rd will win 15 points
I will use random.org to pick the winners, and announce them in a journal (or poll, depending on how I feel).
1. Only people who watch me and have faved this journal will be eligible to win.
2. If I come
Indie Thang: Mixed stash (last batch)This is a not so review/bullet reviews of the indies I got over the last few cons. This is the last batch I got from SummerKon.Indie Thang: Mixed stash (last batch) by ika-siyam
May contain spoilers...
:icontyrfryt: Ink Jinks -- Horror Asylum #1-2
Pacing is good. Naaalala ko yung mga wakasan komiks. I like the gritty art. However, the stories in issues 1-2 feels the same. Different situation, but almost the same story. Probably because of GIRLS, and the setting. I even wondered if they were connected...but H.A. is probably composed of stand alone stories. I could be wrong... But generally I liked it.
:icontepaipascual: Paolo Herras -- Noodle Boy #1
I like the silent panels, nice mood too. Pacing is okay for print...but a little too long as a web comic me thinks. Since the issue was pretty short, it serves as an appetizer for me. The script is okay, just got a little confused with analogy part, but I got the hang of it. I found it quite interesting, I'm just hop
* NICE TO MEET YOU: Hi! I'm Vanessa, but please just call me Van-chan because I love that nickname very much. My close friends and online buddies call me that, after all.|
* MY HOBBIES & INTERESTS: I'm a huge anime and manga fan. I love to collect lots of manga books and art books, anime magazines, and anime toys! I also think that cosplaying is an awesome hobby, and so every now and then, I cosplay characters from anime and manga that I like, to show my support for the series and express myself in a way. And by the way, I spend half of my life in front of the computer LOL.
* MY STYLE: Japanese fashion amuses me. And like every other girl on the planet, I love cute clothes, shoes, bags and... shopping! My style changes a lot over the years, but I could say that I adore punk, princess and street styles the most and wear looks derived from them.
* MY DREAMS: My goal in life is to be a successful Filipina mangaka... or an animator. Which ever pays better, or works for me LOL.
* EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT: I graduated as an IT Student from UE (2011) and then took up 3D Animation and Design in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde (graduated 2012).
* MESSAGE FOR YOU: If you love anime and manga, then we might get along well. Hope to be friends with you. Thanks for dropping by my page! Have a nice day!
Favourite genre of music: J-pop, Pop-Rock, Techno
Favourite style of art: Manga
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7
Favourite cartoon character: Domo-kun, TarePanda